To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 2:27 PM
Subject: RE: printed reports with font changes and logos, signatures, etc

Yes - agreed. But with the other OS's this stuff is all part of the development studio. No extra charge. And it works seamlessly.

Requiring an i-series add-on product from a different vendor than the OS to do something as commonplace as printing a report with various font sizes doesn't seem right. And mgmt has a tough time swallowing that.