Re: Quick display file question

fixed

I don't know off the top of my head. But presumably you are going to
have to go in there anyway, so why don't you check empirically and
report back to us? ;)

If it doesn't work, then I would think the next simplest thing is to
have two different fields in the same spot on the screen, and
condition the entire fields.

John