Quick display file question

fixed

Don't bother checking this empirically; I can do that myself. I was just wondering if anybody knew off the top of his or her head:

Can a "values" clause on a display file field definition be conditioned?

For example, I have a field that will only accept "D" "P" or a blank. I'd like to change it so that if I set an indicator, it will instead only accept "J" "X" or a blank.

--
JHHL