If you go out to the software entitlements site (same place you get the software keys from ) you can download a new copy there, and burn it yourself.

You can also request a physical media copy.

Alternatively, if you just apply all the PTFs the same as your current system you'll get to the same place without the I_BASE respin.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects

On 10/17/12 10:20 AM, Daniel T. Rowan wrote:
You should be able to order a new set of media from IBM, shouldn't you?
Your business partner may need to get involved, though.

We were able to do this a few years ago after a couple of our discs were
damaged in a computer room "accident".

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 10:00 AM,<ChadB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Hello all...
>I'll be applying TR5 to an existing 8203-E4A system just before migrating
>to a new 8202-E4C system. I have the TR5 downloaded, but how can I get a
>new physical I_BASE_01 disc that has resave F on it?
>This is the Midrange Systems Technical Discussion (MIDRANGE-L) mailing list
>To post a message email:MIDRANGE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>To subscribe, unsubscribe, or change list options,
>or email:MIDRANGE-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>Before posting, please take a moment to review the archives

This thread ...


Return to Archive home page | Return to MIDRANGE.COM home page