Modem callback , maybe.
I've never heard of callback for

Norm Dennis

----- Reply message -----
From: "Daniel T. Rowan" <danieltrowan@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Callback
Date: Tue, Oct 16, 2012 04:54

Are you sure they weren't referring to a rollback? I've never heard of a
callback either.

On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 3:50 PM, Richard Reeve <richreeve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Has anyone ever heard of a callback as it is related to the IBM i? I was
asked to explain a callback during an interview and I'd never even heard of
it. Can any of you explain to me what a callback is and how it is used?
I tried google but didn't get a good explanation.

Warmest Regards,

Richard Reeve