Re: Be sure to permanently apply all Licensed Internal Code PTFs before SAVSYS...

fixed

Nope. Just did a recovery test for a client week before last to a different machine. All the PTFs wound up in the exact same state they were left in, even the one that was not applied. (V5R4 in that case but I've done V7 recoveries as well with the same result)

Permanently applying all the PTFs will speed up the back up a bit (not enough to care about) and save some space but beyond that I see no practical differences.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects