No sure what forum to post this to but...

I created an sql function (isprime) that i use in my sql. Its works great on the iseries.

"SELECT CLMNO,ISPRIME(CLMNO) FROM CLAIMS WHERE CLMNO BETWEEN 199950 AND 200050"

I would like to give a power user the ability to use it also. He does his work using MS Access. When he tried the previous SQL, he gets an "Undefined function 'isprime' in expression".

Is there a way to make iseries functions available to msaccess users?