From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gary Thompson
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2012 7:49 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: QADBIFLD - Size?

Maybe this link will help:

and this:

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of lketzes@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2012 6:41 AM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: QADBIFLD - Size?

Hello folks,
I have a question about the IBM Cross Reference File - QADBIFLD in
Qsys. Ours is gotten quite large - 3383025664, and I'm wondering if this is
simply reflective of user files that need to be reorg'd or if there is
actually some type of maintenance I need to perform for this file. Any

thanks, Larry

Larry Ketzes
Lead Enterprise Infrastructure Engineer
The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the
intended addressee only. Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the
information, or copying of this message is prohibited. If you are not the
or change list options,
moment to review the archives at