Hello folks,
I have a question about the IBM Cross Reference File - QADBIFLD in
Qsys. Ours is gotten quite large - 3383025664, and I'm wondering if this
is simply reflective of user files that need to be reorg'd or if there is
actually some type of maintenance I need to perform for this file. Any

thanks, Larry

Larry Ketzes
Lead Enterprise Infrastructure Engineer
The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the intended addressee only. Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the information, or copying of this message is prohibited. If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.