Maybe this link will help:

and this:

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of lketzes@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2012 6:41 AM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: QADBIFLD - Size?

Hello folks,
I have a question about the IBM Cross Reference File - QADBIFLD in Qsys. Ours is gotten quite large - 3383025664, and I'm wondering if this is simply reflective of user files that need to be reorg'd or if there is actually some type of maintenance I need to perform for this file. Any ideas?

thanks, Larry

Larry Ketzes
Lead Enterprise Infrastructure Engineer
The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the intended addressee only. Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the information, or copying of this message is prohibited. If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.