From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Luis Rodriguez
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 3:25 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Connectivity

Dieter,

Just curious, How would you rate ArdGate's performance versus JDBCR4's?

As our first programs were written using Scott's routines, they were implemented as a "sort of" standard here. Nevertheless, I use Ardgate a lot with STRSQL and was wondering if converting our programs from JDBCR4 to Ardgate would be worth the effort...

Best Regards,

Luis Rodriguez
IBM Certified Systems Expert - eServer i5 iSeries