Re: Connectivity

fixed

Dieter,

Just curious, How would you rate ArdGate's performance versus JDBCR4's?

As our first programs were written using Scott's routines, they were
implemented as a "sort of" standard here. Nevertheless, I use Ardgate a lot
with STRSQL and was wondering if converting our programs from JDBCR4 to
Ardgate would be worth the effort...

Best Regards,

Luis Rodriguez