Re: IBM i 7.1 Technology Refresh 5 offers performance, usability, and integration enhancements

fixed

Perhaps the network guy is choking down my network access. Are you
downloading directly to your i, or to your PC? Trying to see if it's an
FTP issue on the i.

But I really have pathetic download times from IBM. My uploads to ECUREP
are dead slow from my PC also. Left my laptop here the other night to
finish off a 1.5GB upload of performance data for the stupid disk
balancing issue I was having.