Re: Another SQL question (yes, I know, I'm getting annoying; at least this is a different project)

fixed

Another option could be creating an UDF that calls a small RPGLE service
program. The RPGLE program would SCAN the input string, separate and insert
the different elements into an array and then SORT the array. Concatenate
the array, using whatever separators you need (eg. spaces) and return the
resulting string...

Regards,

Luis Rodriguez