Another SQL question (yes, I know, I'm getting annoying; at least this is a different project)

fixed

Suppose we have a character field in a PF, that has several short "words" in it (representing multiple values in a multi-select list box), delimited by spaces.

e.g., "foo bar boz baz"

Is there a pure-SQL, Midrange-compatible, way to sort the "words" in the field (producing "bar baz boz foo" in the above example)?

Or to parse them into separate fields, without necessarily requiring them to all be the same length?

--
JHHL