Yeah I can see that....which is why we're considering leaving the max
len at 10 at least initally....

But I'd like to hear that that will work at least...

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 10:53 AM, David Gibbs <david@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 9/28/2012 8:45 AM, Charles Wilt wrote:
We're considering moving from password level 0 to password level 2
or 3 on v5r4...

Be careful with using longer passwords ... some 3rd party products can't cope with them.

IBM i on Power Systems - For when you can't afford to be out of business

I'm riding 100km (62 miles) in the 2013 Chicago Area Tour de Cure to raise
money for Diabetes research and education! Sponsor me by visiting
http://archive.ridewithdavid.com. Thanks!