Have you looked into the legality of sending "unsolicited" text message?

http://www.fcc.gov/guides/spam-unwanted-text-messages-and-email

Charles

On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 4:39 PM, Chris Bipes
<chris.bipes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We are getting the info from customers, (Merchants who took a bad check), and attempting to contact the check writer. Once we have the info, I can build a list of carriers and send via the carriers email gateway but I was hoping there was an easier way. More research necessary. I do thank all for the responses so far. Has me thinking outside the box.