Re: *** ADMIN: Reply to All?

fixed

And if you use newsgroups at all, considering switching from email to
newsgroup access. (Especially if you get the digest emails.) It is
so much slicker, elminates addressing issues, etc.

See http://news.midrange.com/ for the details.

David, thanks for making the newsgroup access available. I love it!

On Fri, 28 Sep 2012 10:01:54 -0500, David Gibbs <david@xxxxxxxxxxxx>