Re: Using QSYRUPWD to write a script file

fixed

Hi, Cyndi:

I was just thinking ... are you uploading or downloading file data with FTP? Perhaps you could configure OS/400 or IBM i to allow and use ANONYMOUS FTP? That would permit you to run FTP scripts using the "ANONYMOUS" User profile.

Mark S .Waterbury

> On 9/24/2012 3:57 PM, Cyndi Bradberry wrote:
I had planned on changing it to clear the script file immediately after the FTP process, and yes, these are hundreds of batch processes. Currently, the user name and password are hard-coded into the RPG that writes the script. Was looking for another way. We have just begun the SAS70/SAE16 audit of IT. I figured that they would catch it eventually, so I thought I'd start looking.

Thanks again.

Cyndi