From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Norm Dennis
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2012 12:01 AM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: Redbooks

Sorry for the off topic response.

Just on the Facebook volume of users, these days there are many companies utilising Facebook for a variety of reasons.
That artificially inflates the person user numbers, not to mention that there are a vast numbers of fake and duplicate user numbers.

I am not a great fan of FB but I have an account and I have 'test' account (no friends) that I can use to test the security and visibility on my normal accounts.
I also have an account for my company.
Three accounts for myself.
I don't believe I am the only one with multiple accounts, which would suggest that the numbers are artificially inflated to some extent.

Norm Dennis