Redbooks

fixed

Since probably not everybody gets the Redbooks link on FB or elsewhere I thought I drum up a little voting traffic. We get few enough "i flavored" Redbooks so we should show them we care - even if they insist on lumping us as Power.

Vote here: https://www.facebook.com/questions/10151412745807564/?qa_ref=qd

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com