Re: How to use i navigator to copy image catalog data between systems

fixed

I actually do this on several lpars every quarter. I tried the newer
technique (I forget what it's called but basically you just point the
system to use the image catalogs on the other system) but I think that's
only supported on lpars supported by virtual ethernet and not lpars on
different boxes. I may be off my nut here though. I just had a tough
time getting it and this works.