RE: IBM is trying to kill me - or wants me to kill them! - RESOLVED

fixed

Actually, sometimes my search using the search bar at IBM.COM is better
than google. I may have the terms wrong but perhaps IBM's crawler runs
more frequently than googles? Or is tailored for their way of writing?
Yes, there are times I will use google and specify site:ibm.com