Load source versus virtual disks

fixed

I am hearing that load source sizes do not apply when using virtual disks.
For example, if PartitionA hosts PartitionB then I could have twenty 20GB
drives on PartitionB, for example, and not be concerned about the 35GB
load source minimum.

If someone from IBM wants to know who I've heard this from I'll be happy
to reply offlist. Just double checking.