Re: development/test/prod environment mini-survey

fixed

What you are referring to is a management issue, not a technical one. As VP-IT I required any emergency move to be accompanied by an explanation why the move took place, and what was corrected. When there was an unusual number of them, we had a reason for a chat, first with the Director of Development, then with the developers. Solved the problem quick.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects