TCP/IP starts twice in V7

fixed

Folks,

This one has me stumped. Client machine keeps crashing the Telnet Server. IBM says the reason is TCP is starting twice. Nice, except there is not STRTCP command anywhere in the start up stream that we know of (I retrieved the cl source of the start up program to be sure) IPL attributes are set to start TCP.

Any ideas?