RE: Tracking PTF media

fixed

I like the SNDPTFORD command. I take option 3 to not send the request, leaves then in the problem database with a status of prepared. Once I have placed the orders for all the PTF's I need, I submit to batch the SNDSRVRQS for the *PREPAIRED entries I created in step one.

The system downloads them in batch while I have a beer or two. I used to do the FTP stuff but that is now outdated.