I've updated from no-ptfs to lastest cumulative/hiper/etc on a few
hours using the download manager and those were almost 30gb of

Best Regards,

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 4:21 PM, Chris Bipes <chris.bipes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I like the SNDPTFORD command. I take option 3 to not send the request, leaves then in the problem database with a status of prepared. Once I have placed the orders for all the PTF's I need, I submit to batch the SNDSRVRQS for the *PREPAIRED entries I created in step one.

The system downloads them in batch while I have a beer or two. I used to do the FTP stuff but that is now outdated.

Chris Bipes
Director of Information Services
CrossCheck, Inc.