RE: Upgrade from MQ V6 to 7.0.1

fixed

IBM has a MS03 supportpac that will let you save off queue managers and
restore them. I used it when we upgraded from MQ V5.3 to 7.0.1. Just
follow the directions in the included documentation.

As for issues/problems, we didn't have any beyond user errors. Make
sure you restore the licensed programs in the recommended order,
including the language file.

Vilena