Hi Folks, has anyone completed this upgrade and want to provide any info as to how successful the upgrade was and what issues/problems you had? Is it easy to save MQ and how is that done? I don't know why we don't have a SAVMQ command so that it could be saved in total with ability to restore as well. Any info appreciated.
Thanks, Frank