Re: PUREFLEX systems ?

fixed

Who writes all the press stuff for IBM ?

http://www.ibm.com/ibm/puresystems/us/en/puresystemscentre.html

The amount of buzz words on one page is amazing.

I read several web pages and still had no idea of just
what the hell they were selling.

I guess it's pretty hard to make Unix/Linux/ and the letter "I" sound exciting.