Why IBMi research effort

fixed

I am putting together a form of research initiative that aims to quantify
*why* a non-IBMi tech person should consider or pursue IBMi. I believe one
of the best sources of this information can come from the community, so
I've setup a GoogleDoc that can be edited by anybody (no Google signup
required).

If you are interested in contributing then please head over to this link:
http://bit.ly/OyCd3M

The results of this will be placed onto IBM's IBMi wiki page for all to see
and act as a place we can point people.

Here's a tweet phrase if you are looking to share socially:

Why #IBMi? If you had to convince a #Ruby #PHP #Java dev to run their app
on #IBMi what would you say? Comment here: bit.ly/OyCd3M

AaronBartell.com