Re: Print images to network printer

fixed

The more advanced printing options do require some reading and testing but
that DDS option has been around for "many" moons.

Very few people have really gone deeply into AFP and all that it can do.
IBM put it out as "chargeable" item and that shut the door for a lot of folks.

There is a real reason there is at least 6 different Red Books on nothing
but printing.

The larger shops use AFP quite a bit from what I have heard.

I see a lot of folks that want the big ticket production with little effort or
money.