Re: Print images to network printer

fixed

Go here http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redbooks/pdfs/sg246250.pdf and read up on Image Transform.

and go here and read up on AFPRSC which is probably the best solution.

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v7r1m0/index.jsp?topic=%2Frzakd%2Frzakdmstafprsc.htm

A bigger concern for you is a printer capable of handling that sort of volume.

On 8/29/2012 8:28 AM, Rick.Chevalier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I have a requirement to be able to print images stored on our IFS on a business group's printer. Some of these print requests can run into the tens of thousands of pages.

Is anyone printing images to network printers from the i? If so, would you mind sharing how you do it?