Hi Pete

QRYDST might help you shed some more light on what if anything is
hanging round.

I wonder if a RCLDLO might be of any use - I seem to remember needing
to run these after recovering folders on some occasions. Still, that's
something of a shot in the dark. If you do this it might need to be
done in some kind of restricted state.