IFS Permissions

fixed

Is there a unix-type command, CHMOD possibly?, that I can use to do the
following:

- Change authorities for an already attached user profile

- Remove one or more user profiles already authorized to the objects

I have something like 6 million IFS objects (images) in one directory and
they are owned by something like 5 profiles. I want/need to reduce that to
a single profile owner.

To make this more challenging, there are a ton of sub-directories below the
parent directory.

I know I could write a program to recurse through all this and do it but it
seems like there should be unix command already to do this and I'm just not
seeing it.

Thanks,

Shannon O'DOnnell