Hi Charles/Jeff,

I have created the following printer. It creates just fine and I do a 2 on
my spool file to change it over to printer ZEBRA13 and it moves as expected,
but it just stays there in RDY status and the printer is in RLS status. Do
I need a writer attached to this printer or should it work as is? Note that
I can ping the printer successfully from the IBMi and I can also bring up
it's admin page via the browser (i.e. http://192.168.0.102) - so I know the
network can see it.

CRTDEVPRT
DEVD(ZEBRA13)
DEVCLS(*LAN)
TYPE(3812)
MODEL(1)
LANATTACH(*IP)
PORT(515) <------ I also tried it with port 9100 with no such luck
ATTACH(*DIRECT)
ONLINE(*YES)
FONT(11 *NONE)
FORMFEED(*AUTOCUT)
SEPDRAWER(*FILE)
PRTERRMSG(*INQ)
MSGQ(*CTLD)
ACTTMR(170)
INACTTMR(*SEC15)
LINESPEED(19200)
WORDLEN(8)
PARITY(*NONE)
STOPBITS(1)
TRANSFORM(*YES)
MFRTYPMDL(*HP4)
PPRSRC1(*LETTER)
PPRSRC2(*LETTER)
ENVELOPE(*NUMBER10)
ASCII899(*NO)
IMGCFG(*NONE)
CHRID(*SYSVAL)
RMTLOCNAME('192.168.0.102')
SYSDRVPGM(*IBMSNMPDRV)
TEXT('Zebra 1 printer')
PUBLISHINF(*UNKNOWN *UNKNOWN *UNKNOWN *UNKNOWN *BLANK (*UNKNOWN))

Aaron Bartell
http://mowyourlawn.com
http://mowyourlawn.com/blog/