From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of darren@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 4:20 PM
To: midrange-l
Subject: Setting default JDK and level

Our development system starts the JVM at JDK 6 level 1.6. Our production
machine starts JDK 5. Everything is identical installation wise, so the
production machine is capable of running JDK 6. Does anyone know where
this is set at? It seems to be JAVA_HOME variable, but where is that set
at?

For example, in the job log I see:
Development:
Cause . . . . . : JAVA_HOME environment variable is
/QOpenSys/QIBM/ProdData/JavaVM/jdk60/32bit

Production:
Cause . . . . . : JAVA_HOME environment variable is
/QOpenSys/QIBM/ProdData/JavaVM/jdk50/32bit