RE: Oracle buying Sun...

fixed

As I mentioned earlier, this is a great way to alienate many, if not
most, current MySQL users

Not commenting on the intelligence or PR-smarts of such a move, just the
legalities.

I think MySQL has a place in the world, and I'm happy to see it. I still
use SQL Server and Oracle people will still use Oracle. But for many
things MySQL is a nice place to start.

-Walden