De : midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de rob@xxxxxxxxx
Envoyé : mardi 4 novembre 2008 16:59
À : Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Objet : Handling views in a homegrown CMS was: SQL View

Want to start a new topic on this, or, do you want to wait until you have time on your plate?

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

David FOXWELL <David.FOXWELL@xxxxxxxxx>
11/04/2008 10:53 AM
Please respond to

Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx> cc

Subject
RE: SQL View

Support!?
Our CMS is our own. It's never had to bother about views before. That's on our todo list but until then I can't go creating views in case someone decides to modify the PF.