On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 7:29 AM, David FOXWELL <David.FOXWELL@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Support!?
Our CMS is our own. It's never had to bother about views before. That's on our todo list but until then I can't go creating views in case someone decides to modify the PF.

1- Perhaps you can make a manual process/workaround to deal with
views. That will allow you to get info on time savings from a CMS
change to properly deal with them.

2- Perhaps the solution is not to have the CMS deal with the view, but
to have the CMS deal with a program which creates (and/or recreates)
the view. Very straight-forward for single-file views, but will
require some discipline for multi-file views.

---------
Tom Jedrzejewicz
tomjedrz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chris Rock - "You don't pay taxes - they take taxes."