We knew we didn't have the full SQL product, so we probably don't have the full QM product, either.

I guess that also means I can forget about my next question which was - how to retain the formatting in my query/400 query....like editing numbers, etc.
I tried this: "Use the STRQMQRY command to run query QRYPURPOSE. Use QMFORM(*QMQRY) and, if you did not create a QMFORM from QRYDFN QRYPURPOSE, specify ALWQRYDFN(*ONLY) to force use of formatting information derived from the QRYDFN object."
The above did not work whether I did a retrieve on the form or not....using *Only or not....
I was going to tackle qmforms today.
Thanks,

Fran Denoncourt
Sr. Programmer/Analyst
Pinal County Treasurer's Office
Florence, AZ 85232
(520) 866-6404

Receipt of this message does not grant you permission to send me
Unsolicited Commercial Email

"sjl" <sjl_abc@xxxxxxxxxxx> 08/27/2008 1:13 PM >>>