Re: Tools for monitoring network traffic?

fixed

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 9:05 PM, Tim Gornall <tgornall@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks to all who replied. Lukas, your suggestion is what I was looking
for, using the OS to audit traffic to and from. We have two NIC's, and I
have two IP's, how do I determine which interface it associated with which
IP? I was in WRKHDWRSC and WRKCFGSTS, but could not find the info.

Use GO CFGTCP / 1 to determine which *LIND the IP Address is bound to.

Use DSPLIND LINENAME to determine the hardware resource that is bound
to the *LIND.

Use WRKHDWRSC *CMN and the HSM in SST determine which physical card
corresponds to which hardware resource.