Re: Tools for monitoring network traffic?

fixed

Thanks to all who replied. Lukas, your suggestion is what I was looking
for, using the OS to audit traffic to and from. We have two NIC's, and I
have two IP's, how do I determine which interface it associated with which
IP? I was in WRKHDWRSC and WRKCFGSTS, but could not find the info.

Thanks, Tim

message: 4
date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 17:53:06 +0200
from: "Lukas Beeler" <lukas.beeler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: Tools for monitoring network traffic?