V5R2 BRMS not giving me all the options after installing

fixed

I want to move some spool files as part of a migration so I thought I would use the 70 days of temp lic to install BRMS on a V5R2 system. I installed it using QSECOFR and I'm trying to run it using QSECOFR. When I do a GO BRMS all I get are options 1, 10, 11 and 12. I looks like I don't have authority but I can't figure it out.

Anyone seen this before? Thanks