Re: V5R2 BRMS not giving me all the options after installing

fixed

Hohlen, Kent wrote:
Kirk,

I'm not sure if this will fix you problem, but I hope so. I'm not 100%
sure of the command but it is something like SETBRMUSR. If that isn't
it, you may have to search for all SET* commands. You need to add your
profile and give yourself admin authority.

HTH,

Kent

That fixed it ...thanks