RE: GO SAVE, 21. Entire system

fixed

Just for all you lovely folks out there. This way
- the small shops don't have to write custom code,
- a consultant can go from shop to shop and be able to use GO SAVE 21 and
do what I am trying to do
It really should be a simple change on IBM's part.

Actually I have a pretty exhaustive backup program already. There's a few
more simple lpar's that I am thinking of dropping back to GO SAVE 21.
What, with the V6R1 data area (if I could only find the darn QSRSAVE21)
and all.