Re: ANZCVNPRB for V6R1 - Don't Wait

fixed

The ProGen Plus V6R1 compatibility issues are all resolved. As has historically been the case with BCD, if there is a problem, of any kind, they waste no time whatsoever in getting it resolved. (And it's still great that when you call them, the tech support person is the one who answers the phone - there are no layers to go through.)

The 9 programs in the ProGen Plus library were all leftover unneeded programs from years ago when BCD sent out updates in a different fashion. For example, one program was named PG47004P. This V2R3(!) program updated ProGen to V4.7. ProGen is now at V9.50, so you see how old this program was. All 9 offenders were like this, I just had to delete them because they were no longer needed.

The 5 programs on GN#SUPPT were all replaced with newer versions from the main ProGen library. I just had to copy the newer versions to GN#SUPPT.

ProGen Plus is now ready for V6R1.

They also told me a V6R1 compatible version of FileFlash Plus was imminent.