All,

I want to echo what Rob has said a couple of times regarding vendor software not ready for V6R1.

I have a couple of products from a large, long-established i software vendor that weren't V6R1 compatible. After installing their "V6R1 compatible" version, there are still 37 programs still listed as a problem.

Another long-established i software vendor has so far been unable to supply me with a V6R1 version that will install.

I did not expect that from either of these houses.