From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 4:17 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: EDI AS2; ( iNovis BizManager) compared to (nuBridges,
formerlyTrailblazer)

Careful with i based EDI packages. These people charge for EVERYTHING!
EDI can be very expensive based on tier pricing (I like Larry's recent
suggestion for transaction based pricing). Then they will charge you
for
changing machines, even if you drop a tier. Some may even charge you
for
moving the same machine from one city to another.